Are you constantly wishing you have more space in your home? Do you feel like there’s just not enough room to store your belongings? Well, think again!! Surely you have some nooks and crannies that aren’t being utilized, and those little tiny spaces are surprisingly the perfect space-savers. This activity requires thinking outside of the box. So, walk around your home and put your brain to work! Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
1) The wall makes a perfect place to hide larger and obnoxious objects. For example, is your ironing board always in the way? Make room in your bedroom or laundry room by installing a built-in ironing board– the kind that you pull down out of the wall. The same can apply to a changing table in a nursery. You can even create little cubby holes with the wall and store baby items such as diapers, wipes, lotions, and other items. Then, you conceal the shelving unit with the changing table that pulls down out of the wall. See image below:
2) What about a trundle bed? The trundle with built-in drawers is amazing way to keep your room tidy while also having extra storage for your clothes. There is plenty of space beneath your bed to be utilized, so why not take advantage of the space and cleanliness by purchasing a trundle!
3) Here’s a great idea for creating a larger feel between your kitchen and den! Check out this wall divider that takes one room and breaks it into two smaller rooms while still allowing for an open and airy feel. The shelving unit also creates vertical space to store your dishes, nick-knacks, or decorations!
4) Bathroom shelving is a savvy and stylish way to store your necessities. Shelves are perfect for towels, perfume, makeup and other bathroom essentials. They create a whole new level of organization and can double as décor, as well.
5) Take advantage of any alcove you have and put your home office in the nook! Little alcoves are usually a great size for a small computer-sized desk and chair. Once again, you can hang a few shelves above the computer for placing books and other items related to your new “home office”.
These 5 suggestions are intended to help you find ways to create more space in your home. Each project is relatively inexpensive – and is intended to save you money in the long-run. If, however, you find that you need a little bit of cash to help get you through, keep in mind that LoanSource.com has great connections with vendors across the nation and can help you determine which route to take! Our lenders can offer you anywhere from $250 to $10,000 with a 15-minute loan approval process. Additionally, we are happy to help you no matter what you’re credit history is; so, whether it’s good credit, bad credit, no credit – it’s all the same to us! All you need to do is this:
1) Complete this (secure and confidential) short form at the top of this page
2) Wait a few minutes for one of our representatives to contact you
3) Discuss with the representative your financial needs, and then…
4) He or she will connect you to the appropriate lender. You can even get your cash the same day!
Have a question? Even better! Take a break from what you’re doing right now and chatchat with one of our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives. He or she will gladly answer any questions you have regarding a loan, and will do their very best to get you the amount of cash you need– it’s fast and easy!
Most financial institutions check your credit history before approving any financing. LoanSource, however, does not check your credit at all. Instead, we take the value of your collateral (ie: motorcycle, car, truck), and determine how much money you can borrow based on that! It’s so easy and so fast. Our lenders can have you in and out with the cash you need in hand in less than 30 minutes. All you have to do is call us at 1-800-970-LOAN or chatchat online with us today.
LoanSource.com is dedicated to helping individuals get the cash they need as quickly and as easily as possible. We work with a network of lenders who offer a wide variety of loan options, so we are sure to have something that will suit your needs! The entire loan process lasts about 30 minutes and we can get you cash without you ever even leaving your home. Customers may borrow anywhere from $250 to $10,000 regardless of your credit score. So, regardless of your credit history, Loansource.com can get you the money you need! Some of our loans options include signature loans (up to $500), personal loans (up to $2,500), and title loans and pawns (up to $10,000). So, if you need cash, what are you waiting for? Contact us as soon as you can and let us know how we can help!
Learn more about LoanSource by clicking www.loansource.com.